Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Instant Manifestation Example One of Millions

When you are on the right path and things start happening to your advantage so blatantly obvious that the universe is conspiring to help you -

Earlier on tonight, I helped dye my housemates hair purple using gensen violet in a jug of freezing cold water. Later on we are sitting in our lounge with her boyfriend and she goes upstairs to fetch her hairdryer to dye her hair. She dries her hair and then goes rummaging through packets of collected essential crap. She found a cardboard arm you get in your chinese long glove packs. I decided to work on it right away as we'd been making Fairy Hands and Feet for shops but needed a nice display to show them off and were in search of hands or feet.
I decided to papier mache the flimsy arm to make it sturdier and give it body. Chani had newspaper stored in a box behind me and had put my packet with woodglue in it (perfect for papier mache). I did the first layer of papier mache and I didn't have the patience to wait for the glue to dry and instantly I recalled Chani bringing down her hairdryer.

In the small space of half an hour, the universe pushed my entire project onto my lap literally. The only thing I had to get up for was to use the hair dryer. I even had brushes and water ready as I initially had the urge to paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment