Sunday, November 11, 2018

11:11 12:12

Today is 11:11. (18)
A day of great manifestation. Thoughts turn into things today. Space storms, earthquakes, fires, probably volcanic eruptions... debris from beneath and above, our Great Mother Earth she is purging. There's probably some acid rain somewhere, snow in strange places. Some reported, some not. You can feel an electrical charge in the air today. At 11:11:11am I sat in my garden and meditated. I sent love and peace throughout the universe and back to me. I was focusing on the manifestation of; all the light beings that are still asleep, to wake up and and have a guide and mentor close at hand. I manifested the clearance of all the clutter in my mind and house with the loving helping hand of Reiki and organizational skills from the 'skill upgrades' department in the Akashic Records. - my computer cannot find Akashic in it's dictionary -I manifested that all people living in my house must wake up or get out to make space for like-vibrations to move in.
Every thought today has a powerful force. Think of all the things you want to go right in your life today especially, but everyday, as much as you can. Even when tired and stressed out, take a breather, close your eyes and say 'yes! I'm getting there!'.
Lose the ego, focus on the unoccupied space around you. Feel it, smell it, taste it, see it.

Never fear,
           for we're all here.
And everywhere
 guiding, helping, urging, nudging.
      You won't lose your way.
We've got you.

No comments:

Post a Comment