Sunday, November 8, 2015

Spirit Talketh Througheth

I'm psychologizing and socializing so I can analyse your kind. I need to know what each of you know - or think you know.
And I want you to understand that at this precise moment something speaks through me.

Watch as the world goes round
Watch as we all turn North,
Hear as the wind blows East,
And on this night we feast.
I'm in a world of wonder.
But in this night I plunder
The village in which I bore
A planet gone to shore,
I find I know too much
But somehow I must touch
Every planet on this Earth,
Tonight's the night of birth,
And somehow you will know
That the river in you flows
And the skin on your roses burns cold
And tonight your souls are told
In the Earth your hearts are held.
Please help us break this veil
Between this world and the trail
Into a freedom we will be
That runs its fins into the sea.
Just understand
This is only through my hand,
I speak through -
To all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment