Sunday, January 11, 2015

Death and Mindpower

11 jan 2014

So just the other day I noticed I was out of toilet paper. It was a nasty experience. It was one of those moments where desperation came to a new level of utmost importance. This keyboard is soft. My nails are too long. it’s another year of nothingness. What have you achieved in the past 27 years of your life?

Nothing. Congratulations!

 You qualify for another year on Earth! Make the most of it and enjoy – big smiles with golden capped teeth. Thanks, I  will try. So basically the secret to pegging is to do the shit you were put on this planet to do and then finally the man with the friendly face in the beam of white light will smile with his eyes (as apposed to that other jerk who smiled with his golden teeth), and he will take a gun and plant a bullet in your chest and another in your head for safekeeping  from zombification.
               Then you can finally eat all the candy you want, jump off any high elevation you feel like.... wait a minute... you won’t. you’ll be dead. Mwahahaha! But that’s ok, I’ll do it all for you. Because I am immortal Well.... that’s what I keep telling myself.

And you know what they say, you are what you think you are. You can be anything youset your mind to.

No comments:

Post a Comment